Call Us
Clark's Towing & Tire was originally started by E. W. Clark under Clark's Garage in 1931. After retirement, his son Rodney took over the family business under Clark Motor Company Inc. until 1998 when a national franchise corporation, bought Clark Motor Comany as Rodney Clark retired. For a short while this national franchise corporation operated the business, until they decided to dissolve the towing subsidiary all together. That enabled Dwight and Robin Sink to purchase the business in 2002 under Clarks' Towing and Tire, LLC and again make it a locally family owned business in Lexington, North Carolina. Some of our employees have been with us for 40+ years, who know the towing business inside and out.
View Site in Mobile | Classic